GISON 4" AIR ANGLE GRINDER, GP-832
- Designed as lightweight powerful tool for tough,tight, quarter cleaning jobs that require fast metal removal
- Aluminum alloy housing for lightweight and operator comfort.
- Sprial bevel gearing in angle head provides extended angle head life and smooth low vibration.
Heavy duty ball bearing construction for vibration free performance.
Compact design for ease of handing.
- Auxiliary side handle for increased control.
- Wheel guard for added safety.
- Throttle is roll type, it is easy to change speed during operation.
- Disc size: 4'
- Spindle thread: 3/8' (10mm) - 24 (M10)
- Max speed: 1200 rpm
- Net weight: 1.54kg
- Length: 227mm
- Air cons: 0.45 m³/min
- Air inlet: 1/4'
- Hose size: 8mm
- Sound pressure: 86 dBA
- Air pressure: 90 psi
- Vibration: <2.5m/S2
|Belt size||10 × 330 mm|
|Idle speed||16000 rpm|
|Net weight||0.78 kg|
|Air cons||0.4 m³/min|
|Hose size||0.65 mm|
|Sound level||88 dBA|